Vertical Blinds Brisbane
Sun Stop Blinds always want to ensure our customers are happy with their purchase, which is why we custom make our vertical blinds in store to suit your individual needs and make sure they’re the perfect fit for your home. We service and install our vertical blinds in all Brisbane suburbs.
Our Vertical Blinds are stylish with a range of colours and fabrics to choose from, but also functional, allowing you to control the amount of light coming into your home.
The types of fabrics include quality block out and translucent ranges, available in a wide selection of colours and textures, providing a contemporary and stylish look.
As well as fabric, Sun Stop Blinds also have the option of cedar vertical blinds, which add a natural warmth to any home.
Vertical Blinds come with simple, easy-to-use controls. The slats rotate 180° giving absolute control over the light and the desired level of privacy.
Manufactured to exacting quality standards, our Vertical Blinds are carefully crafted with the finest materials to ensure a long, trouble-free life.
Features & Benefits
- Available in 89mm and 127mm slats
- There are two track systems available: ‘Elite’: an aluminium track with either cord or wand-tilt operation.
- Pelmet: choose from a simple fabric insert in the front of the track to keep your room casual, or dress it up with a more formal pelmet to conceal the track.
- We offer you a choice of bottom weights with or without link chain, to stop flapping blinds.
- Our verticals are made so you can remove the blades, which means they’re easy to fix or you can change the colours when you want to give your home a new look.
Western Red Cedar
Western red cedar is the preferred choice of timber in a diverse range of interior applications. It has a very low shrinkage factor and is renowned for its stability, resistance to warping and twisting. It is one of the most durable timbers, with superior insulation properties.
- The vertical is available in a lacquered finish in a 90mm slat size. Finished off with a 45mm or 90mm pelmet to match.
- Low shrinkage factor and resistance to warping and twisting
- Durable timber with superior insulation properties
- Flame spread and smoke development classifications superior to the minimums set by the building codes.
**Not many companies are currently manufacturing either product, but we have kept cedar blinds in our range as we truly appreciate the beauty and elegance of them.