Venetian Blinds Brisbane
Sun Stop Blinds is a manufacturer for Venetian Blinds Brisbane. Whether you’re after timber venetians or the ideal substitute (evergrain), Venetian Blinds add a warmth and stylish element to any home and lucky for you we have a huge range for you to choose from. Sun Stop Blinds service and install our Venetian blinds in all Brisbane suburbs.
Sun Stop Blinds are one of the only blind companies in QLD still offering Western Red Cedar Venetians, which are still an extremely popular choice. We also offer Basswood and Evergrain (substitute to natural wood look) venetian blinds, which come in a range of colours and styles that will compliment your interior perfectly.
Features & Benefits
Western Red Cedar Timber Venetian Blinds
Western red cedar is the preferred choice of timber in a diverse range of interior applications. It has a very low shrinkage factor and is renowned for its stability, resistance to warping and twisting. It is one of the most durable timbers, with superior insulation properties, perfect for custom made timber Venetian blinds.
- Low shrinkage factor and resistance to warping and twisting
- Venetians available in a 45mm slats with a 90mm pelmet (lacquered finish).
- Durable timber with superior insulation properties
- Flame spread and smoke development classifications superior to the minimums set by the building codes
**Not many companies are currently manufacturing this product, but we have kept Western Red Cedar Venetian Blinds in our range as we truly appreciate the beauty and elegance of them.
Basswood Venetian Blinds
- 50mm slats
- Lacquered and stained finish to make cleaning very easy
- Manufactured to your window sizes for the perfect fit
- Come in colours to suit your existing furniture and colour scheme
Econowood Venetian Blinds
- Natural substitute for natural wood
- Resistance to cracking, peeling, fading and warping
- Special acrylic UV top coating to keep blinds looking great and protect them from humid conditions
- Long lasting life
- Bottom rail, tassels, ladder and cord all colour coordinated with slats.
- Colours include whites and creams